iOS Technical Lead
- Technical leadership of the iOS team.
- Hiring, coaching and mentoring iOS developers.
- Ensuring best practices and good code quality.
- Own the technical vision of the iOS app.
- Cross-platform collaboration and coordination.
- Work on application stability and improving application performance.
- Being the contact person between management and the iOS team.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize our development team efficiency.
- Hands-on development of new features and fixing bugs in the Clue app.
- Several years of professional experience developing and shipping iOS apps.
- Solid knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and the iOS SDK.
- Knowledge of software architecture and best practices.
- Experience with Core Data.
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Able to write multi-threaded and asynchronous code.
- Experience in managing the Apple certification/provisioning and App Store delivery process.
- You have experience working in collaborative teams, and understand the benefits of sharing knowledge via pair programming and code reviews.
- You keep up to date with new technologies and the iOS community.
- Bonus: test-driven development experience, knowledge of CI systems (Jenkins), dependency management knowledge
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga and a free on-site therapist
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary and the option to join the company pension plan.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.