IT Manager Cloud and Service Management (f/m/d) // moovel Group GmbH (REACH NOW)
(Senior) IT Manager (f/m/d)
we are the IT team and we enable all moovel employees to achieve their best in their daily work by consulting them about the best use of technology and providing them a competitive working environment including hardware, IT services and licenses. For that purpose, we look for a (Senior) IT Manager (f/m/d).
First a quick look at us
Daimler AG and BMW Group are bundling their mobility services in the areas of Carsharing, Ride-Hailing, Parking, Charging and Multimodal Platforms, and create a new global player comprising of five joint ventures. moovel Group (REACH NOW) is joining forces with ReachNow – and becomes REACH NOW
Our vision is a planet without traffic jams. Our mission is to transform cities by providing the most convenient and sustainable mobility solutions. We create outstanding products with technical excellence, an agile mindset, an open feedback and failure culture and fun at work. moovel (REACH NOW) is part of a large global corporation, but at the heart of it we still are a start-up. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and mobility service providers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 300 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations – Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
How the role works
We are looking for an IT professional, who will work in the corporate IT team, develops the whole IT landscape, is responsible for the budget, IT risk and security management as well as IT strategy. Mainly working in Berlin – but occasional travel to our location in Hamburg is to be expected. Sometimes you have to do things out of your comfort zone, but we promise, it is worth it!
Some of the things you will do
- Guide and train the corporate IT team to enable them in providing the best infrastructure for our success
- Create and implement concepts for IT architecture
- Responsible for the whole internal IT roadmap and portfolio
- Technical consulting of employees and management
- Responsibility for the IT equipment, from new set ups to fixing errors or broken equipment. Your work is crucial to allow our teams to work without interruptions.
- Secure and operate office networks – increase and uphold security Company-wide IT license management
- Manage and guide IT providers to ensure successful cooperation
- Minimum of 5 years of IT service management experience
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Client IT management (macOS and Windows, Storage, Central User Management, MDM solutions, SSO solutions, e.g. Okta)
- Interaction with colleagues and communicating requirements and updates is natural to you. The IT is a very valuable team, which is a point of contact for members of the entire company.
- A level of sympathy, service mentality and compassion is needed to communicate effectively.
- Startup experience in growing a company from small to big is a plus
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Flexible working hours
- Free breakfast, good coffee & fresh fruits
- Monthly mobility budget
All in all we are looking for an driven IT-enthusiast, who shares the motivation and vision of our team to support moovel’s future success in the best possible way. You are capable of what you just read? Then we are happy to meet you soon! Just send us your application by clicking on the \’Apply\’ button.