IT Project/Program Manager (m/f/d)
caresyntax® Inc., together with its global medical device integration solutions arm, maintains a worldwide installed base of nearly 6,000 operating rooms, supporting over 10 million procedures per year. And this is just the beginning – we’re growing fast!
Headquartered in Boston and Berlin, with over 100 employees from more than 20 different nationalities, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us on our mission of improving surgical care.
YOUR WORK SCOPE
- Achieve successful delivery of complicated IT solutions with accurate planning, effective execution, and appropriate documentation
- Plan and monitor the project scope, requirements, and resources. Convert contract requirements together with the customer and the technical project team into a signed scope of work. Coordinate with the pre-sales team if the scope of work requires modification.
- Select the appropriate methods, tools, and employ iterative techniques during the project life cycle
- Maintain effective change control, risk management, and project monitoring. prepare periodic reports for management and customers concerning the status of the project
- Manage the expectations of all project stakeholders. Coordinate the relationship management with all external and internal stakeholders and be the focal point of contact with these stakeholders.
- Ensure the project team delivers within the agreed scope, time frame, and requirements. Ensure all goals are met as well as customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and project team members performance
- Manage the project team effectively and take appropriate corrective action when team performance deviates from the planned course
- Escalate in the event of cost, time, and scope deviations
- Maintain open and continual communications with the assigned customers
- Create work packages for the execution of the project and assign them to appropriate project owners. Manage outsourced work packages to sub-contractors and partners
- Ensure that the required set of documents (SOW, specifications, protocols) is obtained and following relevant standard operating procedures
- Prepare and execute the final customer acceptance
- University degree in IT, Business Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or similar degree
- Profound IT project management experience for several years, preferable in the healthcare environment. Understanding and experience in the medical device industry
- At least 3 years of project management experience in an international environment, including agile Project Management
- experience in the following area is an advantage: MEDICINE INFORMATICS/MEDICAL COMPUTING/MEDICAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2)
- Ability to structure complex topics and develop plans
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to sometimes travel
- Strong leadership skills, intercultural competence, global mindset, strong communication skills, solution orientation, willingness to learn and flexibility
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualized continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Health benefits, such as eye tests, qi gong – we’re open for your ideas!
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and our company website, and join our digital health community!