IT SUPPORTER (M/W/D) // Ambidexter
We’re designing a new digital business model. We need people who have both a mind of their own and a soft spot for teamwork. Sounds good?
AMBIDEXTER offers you more than other start-ups. With YUNAR, we develop a digital platform for near and beyond banking services, which helps people to make the most of their finances. We are looking for creative and motivated talents, specialists and personalities from all areas – just like you. With us you will find a Tech Stack that makes almost everything possible. We offer flexible working agreements, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities.
YOUR CORE TOPIC
As a IT Supporter at Ambidexter you will ensure that we all have a smooth and stress-free experience with our IT and our infrastructure.
- Management of our technical equipment, IT inventory, workstations and our infrastructure
- Setup of new devices and help new colleagues get along with it
- Processing all tickets as part of our help desk
- Support internal users with all IT related questions and issues
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Work experience in the field of IT support for at least a few years
- Good skills and knowledge of various operating systems, admin tools and ticket systems
- Expertise regarding the setup and management of devices and technical equipment
- You are good at learning, prioritising and being patient
- Fluent spoken and written English – good knowledge of German desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Start-up spirit with the security of a strong parent company behind
- Open-ended employment contract, flexible working hours and 28 days holiday
- Attractive remuneration, an individual benefit package and exciting development opportunities
- State-of-the-art Tech Stack that leaves nothing to be desired
- An open culture and agile way of working with plenty of room to design and room for your ideas