About The Team
KREATIZE was founded in 2015 with the vision to become the central point of contact for companies in need of custom parts to be manufactured. Our customers can easily upload their files, configure their parts, and quickly receive full analysis and prices using Kreatize Manufacturing Services. Our team crafts software and solutions for our carefully selected and ever growing network of suppliers in order to act quickly and deliver our customers’ parts from the supply chain side.
Imagine yourself designing and building the next breakthrough manufacturing solution, that will change the way the hardware companies get their custom parts manufactured.
About The Role
This is a crucial role in the Kreatize Tech Organization, where you report directly to your Tech Lead. With a wide range of tasks and learning opportunities, you will be working on the core product of KREATIZE.
What You’ll Do
- Design/implement systems to make custom part procurement as easy as ordering pizza
- Build solutions to improve and scale our supply chain facing software
- End-to-end responsibility to develop production ready software
- Work in a cross-functional agile team with other Software Developers and Mechanical Engineers.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with relational databases (SQL) and REST
- Familiarity with DevOps and TypeScript is a plus
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy with a wide range of tasks and projects resulting in a steep learning curve
- English communication skills
Soft Skills: Intelligent, down-to-earth, hustling and team-driven:
- Intelligence for us does not mean a high score on an IQ test. It means a drive towards learning more at a rapid pace. We are striving to use software wherever possible in order to keep our focus laser sharp on tasks that require good old biological neural networks.
- Down-to-earth for us does not mean lacking a tremendous drive forward. It means keeping your feet on the ground while progressing up the career ladder.
- Hustling for us does not mean spending long nights in the office. It means knowing exactly when the time is right to push hard, and get things done.
- Team-driven for us does not mean you should do whatever your manager says. It means taking ownership wherever your team needs you most in a given situation.
- Make sure that you tick all these boxes above before applying.
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy with a wide range of tasks and projects resulting in a steep learning curve
- A competitive salary with potential for shares and additional bonuses
- A team of experienced full-stack software developers who are more than happy to share their knowledge with you
- A young, diverse, multicultural working environment in the ❤️ of Berlin (near Potsdamer Platz)
- Company benefits such as public transport (BVG), bicycles (Jobrad) and sports (UrbanSportsClub)
- Work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support with the simple and fast purchase of manufacturing parts
- Gain deep insights into the manufacturing industry – one of the largest markets in Europe
If the description above resonates with you, we would be more than delighted to get to know you – reach out and send an application!
At KREATIZE, we are establishing a new paradigm in the industry and are in high-growth mode. More and more companies are falling in love with KREATIZE’s solutions and our portfolio of clients is increasing at a fast rate. As a result, we are already backed by some of the best investors in Europe and are in a strong financial position to carry out our expansion plans. Cloud manufacturing is also increasingly in demand and its market is expected to grow by close to 20 percent in the next few years by some estimates. Therefore, anyone joining KREATIZE will have a front seat to the 4th industrial revolution and reap the professional benefits of being someone who helped disrupt a market with the latest of cloud technologies.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centres in Berlin, Balingen and Wroclaw (Poland).