Junior Data Engineer // Pandata
Pandata provides advanced solutions in Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence for companies that want to utilise data to achieve greater success.
Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata was founded in 2015 by data enthusiasts with years of experience in the field.
Our consulting helps businesses become more data-driven by using the latest technologies to build the best individual data landscape.
With the ever-increasing number of available tools, our clients trust us to connect the right dots as well as create custom solutions where necessary. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing to insight generation.
As Junior Data Engineer you will conceptualize and build infrastructure and code to set up state of the art data landscapes and work side by side with the founders on growing the company.
- Design and create data pipelines
- Analyze and implement data storage solutions
- Refine and orchestrate data warehouse systems
- Develop and write scripts to access external data sources and ensure smooth imports into the database
- Communicate with clients to understand their situation and needs
- Perform in-depth analysis of infrastructure performance data
- Knowledge or interest in coding (SQL, Python)
- High motivation in deepening coding skills
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude, and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical skills and an affinity for digital business
- Solid communication skills in English