Junior IT Support Specialist
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Junior IT Support Specialist you will be the first point of contact in supporting our 200+ person team in Berlin office in all kinds of tier 1 IT support ranging from permissions to security. Your mission to ensure that everyone’s systems, permissions and security is running smoothly.
- Support during employee onboarding and offboarding, handle their permissions and licenses for internal tools, create a lean structure and data security standards.
- Take ownership and manage cloud based software licenses for all departments during onboarding, resets and troubleshooting.
- Fill any possible security gaps, as well as maintain IT security-guidelines up-to-date and running in collaboration with our Security and Legal teams.
- Take care and maintain our technology inventory and automate processes as much as possible.
- Be the first go to person for employees for optimization or troubleshooting required on their laptops (predominantly macOS), phones and printers as well as with our external suppliers and service providers such as Apple Care.
What you bring:
- Proven hands-on experience with macOS and Linux OS
- Strong background in IT Support
- Have basic programming notions
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s talk!