Junior Platform Engineer // adjust
Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Junior Platform Engineer to join our team in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with a strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
You will work closely with our development and marketing teams to address their needs and scale out the infrastructure of our attribution pipeline and related technologies. In your role as Platform Engineer, you will take ownership in wrapping up the decentralization of our infrastructure over various locations and continuously scale it, making sure that our servers run smoothly and at their highest efficiency. Continuously you will look for improvements, take on-call shifts and execute solutions following your automation drive.
- Creating and improving the infrastructure our services run on
- Supporting our highly customized and specialized environment
- Scaling our infrastructure over various locations
- Ensuring the highest efficiency of our servers
- Working closely with the development and marketing teams
- First experience with Linux servers
- Some experience debugging and fixing code is a plus
- Desire to automate things
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!