Junior Salesforce Specialist (m/f/d)
- Translating business processes in requirements and solutions for our end-user departments, both on a strategic and on an executional level
- Planning, developing, testing, releasing and maintaining of Salesforce features
- Working alongside our tech team to ensure a stable and reliable org, where user support cases are actioned successfully
- Coordinating the ongoing training of our engineering, sales, operations and construction teams with regards to Salesforce usage
- Monitoring upcoming Salesforce releases and providing innovative solutions that leverage the customisable nature of the Salesforce platform
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce
- Proven experience in release and change management with Salesforce standard and customized solutions. Relevant certifications ( Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant) are a big plus
- Strong communication skills to work across departments with colleagues at varying levels of technical expertise
- Experience gathering business requirements, defining an implementation plan and ensuring a successful deployment
- Very high levels of diligence and reliability
- Curious, ambitious, self-starter
- We have a skilled team and flat hierarchies: we offer a free and open minded work environment where your opinion matters and your skills will have direct impact.
- We act fast and we act “our way”: creativity, responsibility and direct decision making make us fast and agile.
- Everyday a new challenge, since we build many things from scratch: boredom does not get a look in here.
- You have direct impact on a better environment.
- We have a great team atmosphere, benefits and team events – your well-being at work is super important for us
- We are situated in a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin