Junior Solution Engineer
- You support external developers hands-on with the integration of Verimi services.
- You are the contact person for our partners and guide them through the integration of OpenID Connect interfaces.
- You help with the maintenance and further development of our documentation at https://docs.verimi.de, the partner APIs, SDKs and plugins.
- You are passionate about creating technical tutorials and code samples.
- You recognise the needs of our partners and users and adapt the documentation and APIs.
- You become a specialist of the Verimi APIs and bring in your own ideas and you realise sustainable concepts.
- You have good knowledge of Java, ideally you also have some experience with NodeJS, Git and Markdown.
- You have “know-how” in SQL, HTML, CSS, PHP, Docker and Open ID Connect.
- You have experience with the implementation of REST APIs.
- You enjoy learning new technologies, developing complex and creative concepts and implementing solutions adapted to our partners.
- You work in a precise and structured way and you want to constantly develop yourself.
- You have very good communication skills and communicate confidently in German and English.
- We love data security and have the unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital identity management in Germany and Europe.
- We are a dynamic company built on a solid foundation with well-known shareholders.
- We live flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every team member plenty of freedom to contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We live “New Work” and work flexibly in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg and in mobile office.
- We encourage personal development through regular feedback sessions and a training budget for each employee.
- We offer 30 days of holiday, a benefit programme and an employee referral programme.