Lead Mobile Application Developer – Flutter
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for most major mobile projects.
- You will be a technical lead for mobile and a cornerstone to our 4 member development team.
- You will be expected to manage your time between technical guidance and coding.
- The majority of your work will be on our mobile application in Flutter.
- You will constantly be learning new skills. Researching, conducting trial & error experiments as well as maintaining full ownership of your code, from concept to deployment.
- In your first month, you will be familiarized with our team and have already resolved some bugs and small requests. Your code has gone live multiple times in the first month.
- In the following months, your knowledge of our codebase has drastically increased and you are offering your help in fundamental software architecture decisions. You also feel confident enough to change the team’s workflow when you see it doesn’t work.
- At the end of your first year, you have successfully contributed to a wide range of projects, even spanning across multiple elements of our system, from backend to mobile. You have established yourself as a clearly spoken and core member of our team.
- Strong technical background (5+ years) in mobile development (Android or iOS), as well as 2+ years professional experience working in Flutter
- Ideally you have experience in other areas of software development outside of mobile (backend, frontend, infrastructure, etc.)
- You can comfortably propose technical solutions to business problems and clearly communicate them to your colleagues.
- You are transparent, mindful and empathetic towards your teammates.
- You can easily express your ideas in written and spoken English
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a core member of the company’s leadership at this early stage.
- An international team with a wide range of backgrounds
- A salary that matches industry standards
- A respectful atmosphere with a focus on professionalism
- A family-friendly work environment
- State of the art equipment to ensure that you can focus on the right things
- Daily paid lunch at our local canteen
- Yearly budget for individual professional development
We’ve found that cover letters are a great way to separate your application from the sea of applicants. We strongly recommend submitting a cover letter together with your CV.
We are only considering applicants with EU work permission.