(Lead) Senior Developer (m/f/d) // StackFuel
StackFuel is Germany’s first provider of practical online training courses in the field of data analytics and data science. Within the context of the widespread digital transformations that are taking place, Stackfuel prepares large corporations, medium-sized companies and start-ups to make sure that they are able to work effectively in a data-driven working environment. For this, the StackFuel team relies on the cloud-based training environment Data Lab, the award-winning training environment that has been developed in-house by Stackfuel. Participants can perform interactive programming exercises through a practice-oriented training approach, develop algorithms for machine learning or artificial intelligence, and learn and work with real data from various industries. With this approach, StackFuel is taking on a pioneering role in the area of digitized and data-oriented further education.
As a senior developer you will take over the planning and development of sub-projects. You will work closely with the core team and the CTO on the planning of software architectures. You are responsible for developing central software components for the company’s cloud-based data science learning infrastructure. In addition to developing individual modules, you will also be responsible for software quality and the implementation of new features. You will work in a team and manage younger software developers and, if necessary, delegate tasks and functional parts to them and support them during implementation.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of central software components
- Optimization, scaling and further development of the entire learning platform
- Coordination and planning of work and function packages
- Support in setting up and further training of the Dev team
- Continuous improvement of software quality and development processes
- You have at least 4-5 years of professional experience in software development.
- You can take responsibility for develop critical software components and architectures to plan, develop, test and roll out.
- You are happy to take responsibility for software modules or entire project phases.
- You work in a structured way and can plan and prioritize tasks and functional packages.
- You are able to communicate and enjoy working in a team.
- You have an eye for good software design and robust software quality.
- You are customer-oriented and can take on the perspectives of other people.
- First management experience as project manager
- Certifications: Scrum, CI
- Professional experience in Data Science or Machine Learning
- Professional experience in the field of e-learning or educational technology (EdTech)
- Python (Backend / Frontend)
- Python Machine Learning Libs (e.g. TensorFlow, SciKit-Learn, etc.)
- Jupyter Ecosystem (Notebooks, Hub, Lab)
- Node (NPM)
- Docker, Docker Hub
- Git, Trello, Confluence, Slack
- Experience a passion-driven startup in EdTech.
- Work in a young, dynamic and motivated team.
- Participate directly in the company’s success with our ESOP program.
- Take responsibility from day one and contribute your own ideas.
- Well-equipped startup office with ping pong table and foosball table.
- Complete our online training courses and educate yourself to become a data expert.
- Experience an interesting and dynamic working environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Central office between Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt.
- We take care of our employees with small treats such as fresh fruit, varied team events and joint activities.
- Working time: 40 hours/week.
Does that sound like you? Then send us your detailed application by e-mail to [email protected] and let us know your earliest possible start date! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Contact person: Stefan Berntheisel
T: 030 / 6800 9505