SENIOR E-COMMERCE DEVELOPER (M/F/X) – BERLIN
Yoshino is a highly specialized „boutique agency“ that develops innovative digital products and provides e-commerce solutions and online communication for healthcare brands. We work for selected brands that place a high value on first-class implementation and sustainable, long-term project partnerships.
We put great emphasis on high-quality design, user-centered design, and careful technical implementation.
Our customers range from exciting start-ups to well-established international brands.
- Turn meticulously crafted design (Sketch files, organized in Abstract) into Shopify (Plus) or WooCommerce stores that look great and are optimized for conversions, page speed and SEO performance.
- Code plug-ins for Shopify and WordPress or connect websites with 3rd party data via APIs
- Ensure cutting-edge quality by paying attention to detail as well as coming up with ideas on how to improve client projects
- Check and discuss technical feasibility of UI/UX designs with everyone in the team
- Be responsible for testing, troubleshooting and managing the going-live of a new store (or feature roll-outs)
- Update existing shops in an agile manner, adding new components / pages
- Optimize shop performance through A/B testing or clever use of plug-ins
- Project ownership of the e-commerce stores you are responsible for
- Work closely with everyone on the team involved in specific projects, complementing each other and exchanging ideas.
- You are senior hands-on e-Commerce developer with strong experience and exciting portfolio projects to share
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in e-commerce frontend development and profound knowledge of Shopify / Liquid and WordPress / WooCommerce.
- You have coded smart plug-ins for those platforms in the past.
- You have a portfolio featuring your work that you can share with us.
- You are a creative problem-solver and a performance driven specialist who always thinks about solutions on how to bring client projects to the next level.
- You write modern clean code and think in modular, scalable and responsive frontend solutions.
- You have a strong emphasis on project optimization, covering aspects like page speed optimization, SEO optimization as well as A/B testing and conversion rate optimization.
- You are self-motivated with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus!
- Work alongside an amazing team with hierarchy.
- A competitive salary, flexible working hours and work-from-home, generous holiday.
- A modern and very charming office directly located on Helmholtzplatz / Prenzlauer Berg.
- Get a personal S3 VanMoof e-bike while working for Yoshino.
- Yearly educational budget – we support your ambitions to learn.