ML Engineer // ML6
We’re seeking exceptional professionals to join our fast-growing team in Berlin.
You will be working with same tools Google was built on. This also includes sometimes pre-alpha tools that we as a Premier Google Partner have private access to. You will be transforming the way companies work by building solutions on Google Cloud.
Within your team you will:
- Efficiently translate customer business needs into end-to-end technical solutions
- Conception, design and implementation of data architecture
- Use Python to deploy production ready data pipelines on Google Cloud in a machine learning context
- Data architecture
- Work in Google Cloud ecosystem
- Build production ready pipelines
- Write efficient code/solutions
- Translate business needs
- Use Python
- Teamwork (with ML researchers/engineers)
- Keep up with latest developments
- Challenging/innovative projects
- Work with big data
- Python or advanced knowledge in other languages
- Interest in big data technologies
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Being able to work autonomously and take ownership
- Ability to provide expert advice to non-technical staff and clients, excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience with Google Cloud ecosystem
- Contribution to open source projects
- Kubernetes experience
- Java or other programming language
- Experience with (NoSQL) Databases and streaming or batch data pipelines such as: Apache Beam, MySQL, and/or other related onces like MongoDB, Cassandra, Spark, pig, hive, flink, Hadoop
IMPORTANT NOTE: This position is not a remote position and unfortunately we can not provide a working visa, so the ideal candidate is expected to already be living in Germany.