Principal Full-Stack Software Engineer
Trifacta is looking for a talented and dedicated Full-Stack Engineer to join our team in Berlin, Germany. You will work as part of a team that builds end-to-end functionality, turning ideas into polished, production-ready features and contributing across all of our codebase. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.
- Experience developing, debugging, and testing web applications
- Experience with object-oriented design
- English language fluency, excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Experience debugging problems in distributed systems such as Hadoop
- Experience with Nodejs & React
- Experience with Spring and Spring boot
- Experience with Cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Good understanding of Kubernetes and it’s echo system
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Write elegant and efficient code across our codebase that powers our application
- At the frontend, collaborate with our designers and implement their novel solutions to data transformation problems
- At the backend, write code that compiles and executes users’ scripts against a variety of storage systems and execution layers
- In between, build the platform that facilitates working with data
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of a cross-functional team in our office in Berlin, Germany
What you can expect from us
- You will work in a multicultural, friendly team on one of the most exciting opportunities in the data space.
- We will help you grow your skills through mentorships and education support. Our environment is focussed on collaboration and learning.
- You will have a direct impact on the success of our projects.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco.