QA Automation Engineer // familynet
Looping is on a mission to build the the next generation organization and time planning tool for groups. We are looking for a QA Automation engineer to deliver top quality products to our customers by creating automated tests. Looping is used by hundreds of thousands of users that rely on us making their daily organization easier.
- You have a good knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes in an agile environment, and you understand the challenges of QA for a mobile product.
- You are proficient with a programming language in which you can design and implement End-to-End Tests, UI Tests, Functional Tests and have lots of experience in automated tests for iOS/Android
- You already gained several years of experience in automated software testing for mobile
- You can create structured test cases and combine them in test suites
- You are able to select the right set of tests for a given change in mobile apps
- You know Jira and like agile environments
- You have good written and verbal communication skills
- You share our passion for product development and user experience
- You are able to work independently and own a project, but you also love to work in a Team with other testers
- You are pragmatic and work autonomously with a strong positive attitude and overcome challenges with passion
- You hold a permit to work in Germany
- You speak English to communicate well with our dev team
- A good knowledge of mobile design requirements
- Experience with design in a startup or agency
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic team from Dev to Product and QA.
- You are open minded, friendly and have high communication skills
- Fluent English or German
You will be part of a unique team of very motivated and talented people and will directly work within our Product Team. Behind Looping stands a team of very experienced entrepreneurs, investors and hands-on management professionals, who established companies such as Delivery Hero, Soundcloud, gate5 and eKomi.
What We Offer
A fresh, interesting and helpful product in the growth phase Open ears for changes and improvements Work on a product used by hundreds of thousand of users Great learning experience Good Team Spirit Free Drinks like Club Mate or Coca Cola
Send us your CV at: [email protected]