QA Engineer // Sharecare Berlin
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health insurance companies effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations.
Sharecare Berlin has been been growing organically, from a collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, and professional but flexible IT solutions. We are ambitious, proactive, hands-on and result-oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to have fun on the job, work hard, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be the voice of the users
- Ensure the quality of the company’s product
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team in our office in Berlin, Germany, and of our larger QA team in Atlanta, US.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance on web and mobile applications
- Experience in writing and maintaining test cases
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things and share your expertise
- Positive team spirit with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with automation tools, such as Selenium
- Passion for excellent software quality and user experience
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of microservice architecture and log and alerts management tools would be advantageous.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program for all employees.