QA Engineer // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. We implement almost exclusively open source technology and work using a combination of lean, agile and DevOps practices.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
You will be
- Working closely with QA Lead to improve the perceived product quality of Sellics’ major products
- Regularly communicating with Backend devs, Frontend devs, and PM’s about quality issues
- Performing manual tests and when needed, writing automation tests
Your background and experience what makes you a good fit for this job:
- Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude. Proven ability to take ownership and start initiatives on your own.
- Excellent analytical skills as measured by your approach towards problem solving
- 1 to 3 years experience in manual + automated testing for a software product or service company, preferably on agile projects
- 1 year of programming experience in Java or any other language in any capacity is required
- Experience with these or similar tools is a big plus – Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Rest APIs / Postman.
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we’ve been to Lisbon!