QA Software Tester – Team Lead (m/f/x) // Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips, and ideas, connecting members in 11 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France, and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), Hotukdeals (United Kingdom), Mydealz (Germany) and 11 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
We’re seeking a QA Software Tester Team Lead to join our international team in Berlin. You will be part of the product team with focus on our mission to strive for quality excellence and lead a team of QA Software Testers.
Your responsibilities will include
- Mentoring/ leading and growing a team of QA testers
- Setting and implementing a comprehensive QA strategy for our main products & infusing a quality mindset throughout the organization
- Providing an environment and tools to ensure QA processes are efficient
- Ensuring a frictionless and efficient collaboration between teams
- Creating and maintaining documentation related to testing practices and standards and driving process improvements
- Creating & monitoring reports around live bugs and overlooking the timely bug fixing
- Working hands-on wherever needed in QA execution
The qualities we are looking for
- At least 5 years of experience in testing web applications and test automation
- At least 2 years of experience managing or leading QA staff, multi-location experience is a plus
- Ability to plan, design and execute all aspects of quality assurance
- Expert in various types of testing
- Experience configuring and using testing tools and frameworks in test automation and test case management
- Experience in mentoring, guiding and supporting team members
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong communication, coordination and organisational skills
Some perks of working at Pepper.com are
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc..
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
- Join the best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for?
We’re looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.