QA Tester (m/f/x)
We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking self-starters to join our aspiring and international company, who can keep up with our pace and want to make a difference as a:
QA Tester (m/f/x)
from now on
We are seeking a full time QA Tester (m/f/x) whose primary responsibility will be testing across desktop browsers and mobile platforms. The ideal candidate should have experience as a tester working in a fast pace setting with tight deadlines and be able to facilitate the discovery, documentation, and communication of software issues clearly.
Things You Will Work On:
- Creating and executing test plans and test cases for user acceptance and regression testing
- Participating in scrum, planning and refinement meetings
- Defining and adding clarity for testing user stories
- Working in an agile environment closely with all stakeholders to communicate results on a regular basis
- Identifying and prioritizing high- vs. low-risk defects and activities
What we offer:
- A modern equipped workplace in a new designer loft with retreat lounges
- A dynamic and international team that is always ready to go the extra mile
- A company in hyper-growth mode
- Exceptional career opportunities and project responsibilities
- The opportunity to influence the development of our platform and products
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the possibility to contribute own ideas
- High level responsibility and opportunities for personal development
- A chance to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success & shaping its future
- Regular team events and a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Competitive, skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
- At least 1-2 years of web testing experience
- Ability to test in fast-paced environments with short development cycle
- Ability to clearly communicate with engineers and product owners
- Basic understanding of how websites are developed and function
- Experience working with bug management systems (i.e. JIRA)
- Desire to learn, share and taking initiative
Travelcircus (www.travelcircus.de) is a fast growing online booking platform giving people the ability to book premium, quality checked and unique hotels packaged with hotel services and exciting local activities at an exclusive price. Founded in 2014, in the heart of Berlin, Travelcircus already accommodated more than 600.000 travelers from 20 different countries and we continue to grow substantially.
Do you still have questions or do you want to apply immediately?
Can you recognize yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date addressed to Margarida Pfaumann via our online application form: https://www.travelcircus.de/jobs. Don´t miss the chance to be part of the Travelcircus team very soon.
Margarida Pfaumann (Head of HR)
+49 (0) 30 220 560 877
We explicitly declare that we welcome any person regardless of nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!