QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) SPECIALIST (M/F/D) // NeuroNation
You will join our dynamic and experienced team in Berlin as Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to help develop the best brain training program possible.
You will test our products thoroughly, provide detailed feedback and work closely with development and product teams, being the ultimate responsible for the quality of our products.
- Develop, evaluate, and implement quality standards to ensure compliance with organizational standards; work with our development team to seamlessly integrate and implement quality assurance best practices to support achievement of goals.
- Measure, track and ensure performance objectives are met or exceeded.
- Conduct quality audits and implement preventive and/or corrective actions.
- Develop new and refine existing processes to enhance quality.
- Ability to design and implement test automation as well as end-to-end testing when required
- Demonstrated experience with responsive web design, cross-browser and cross-platform testing
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in agile environments, using JIRA tool to report bugs
- Experience testing games (Unity) is a plus
- Experience working on unusually complicated problems and providing solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to act independently to expose and resolve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to rapidly develop positive team relationships.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken), including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations to management.
- You can work full-time in our Berlin Kreuzberg office or from anywhere else
To apply, please send your latest CV, cover letter, possible starting date and salary expectations via email to [email protected] with the following subject: Application for the position of QA.