Reactive Native Developer (m,f,d)
React Native Developer
Ever ordered takeaway food and ended up with your trash can overflowing with plastic containers literally 20 minutes later? Yup. Us too. In fact, every German produces on average 226.5kgs of plastic waste every year, and we’re on a mission to bring that number to 0 📉
At VYTAL, we provide smart reusable Packaging-as-a-Service to canteens, restaurants, supermarkets and delivery companies to enable consumers to enjoy to-go food in a waste-free & convenient way. We are the operating system that makes reusables as easy and convenient as disposables. Not only are we able to convince more and more restaurant partners and end consumers to join our movement every day, but also the sharp minds of Die Höhle der Löwen investors.
Join a super fast growing impact start-up and help us save up to 3 million disposable packagings in 2021.
- Build and iterate our iOS and Android app based on React Native
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Diagnose and fix bugs
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Write unit tests for the most sensitive parts of the application
- Execute our Product Roadmap as part of our Engineering Team to improve our app
- Develop and test new features with our partners and clients with the lean startup approach
- Care for the team by sharing your knowledge always looking for ways to improve ourselves
What you should bring
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- Agile software development and/or startup background
- Strong understanding of native development (Android, iOS) and application lifecycle would be a big plus.
What we offer
- Work remotely within the in EU timezone (UTC to UTC+4) or in one of our offices in Berlin or Cologne
- Join an experienced ex-BCG founding team & help us grow a successful sustainability startup
- Develop yourself in a dynamic and independent work environment
- Meaningful work – use the features YOU built, and apply your skills for positive impact on society & our planet
- 28 days holiday a year (plus public holidays)
- The best equipment and setup to be productive
- Flexible working hours
Please send your application as well as your earliest availability via email to Malou, hr[at]vytal.org. Be sure to attach links to your GitHub, portfolio site, SO profile, or whatever you feel makes you shine as an applicant ;) We’ll review your application asap and reply to you with the next steps. We are looking forward to hearing from you!