Ruby on Rails Developer
Welcome to the Community of Conscious Living. COCOLI is the ultimate online marketplace for pre-loved curated designer furniture and premium home accessories. Find your dreamed design treasures, be inspired by our curated collections all quality checked, or sell your furniture through us, we will take care of the transport and guarantee secure payment.
We are a financed growing Startup from Berlin with the aim of making sustainable living possible for everyone. Highly data driven company, with the aim to use machine learning and AI for better product curation and seller-driven recommendations. We are the bridge between several stakeholders such as private sellers, B-goods, second-hand dealers and e-commerce – and our team is growing rapidly. By giving furniture a second life, we work together for a better future.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Full stack development with Ruby on Rails.
- Finding the right balance between quality and pragmatism.
- Aligning with our CTO on iterations development and most efficient way to develop them.
- Taking ownership of tasks and epics.
You come with:
- Proven experience with Ruby on Rails (min 3 years)
- Familiarity with common patterns, principles and best practices of general programming, web programming and programming in Rails (theoretical knowledge and experience).
- A friendly, positive, and motivated personality with experience in team working.
- Fluent language skills in English is a must. Italian, Spanish or German a plus.
- A high-impact role in a fast-paced growth environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- Exciting tasks with a high degree of variety & thus recurring new challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
- Make mistakes – Take risks, learn from failures, and grow personally with us
- 100% remote work (if you wish).
Location: Berlin or Remote
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.