Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specializing in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust’s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco, and in 2019 secured one of the year’s largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As a Security Engineer, you will conduct research and develop solutions based on the latest security trends to protect the integrity of Adjust’s products, as well as conducting in-depth security assessments on mobile apps and our open-source solutions.
- Research, prototype and implement fraud-prevention solutions to enhance the integrity and security of Adjust’s proprietary products
- Develop, automate and maintain Adjust’s current proprietary security solutions
- Conduct blackbox testing on Adjust’s solutions and in-depth security assessments on mobile apps
- Lead reverse engineering and signals detection efforts on Android and iOS platforms
What you bring:
- Deep understanding of binary analysis and reverse engineering principles
- Deep understanding of C/C++ and UNIX tooling
- Solid experience in implementing software security best practices
- Good experience in a scripting language of choice (e.g. Python, Golang, Lua, etc.)
- Knowledge of performance/security tradeoffs resulting from security-related decisions and ability to balance them accordingly.
- Understanding of Android/iOS internals and digital forensics is a plus
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback, and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance, and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!