Sen. Quality Assurance Engineer // Unikrn
Unikrn Inc. – a company running the world\’s top regulated eSports betting platform with offices in Seattle, Las Vegas, Sydney and Germany. We heighten every gaming experience whether fans watch, play, or compete!
Founded by Rahul Sood and Karl Flores in 2014, we provide eSports fans and newcomers alike a safe and legal place to gather, game, and bet on eSports.
Join us as our new
Sen. Quality Assurance Engineer (Berlin)
- Word class sportsbook betting product with innovative products in a highly regulated market coming with IDV, KYC, AML and other business critical Flows running on an in-house build internationally deployed Betting Platform
- Freemium economy with a Shop, Virtual Skins and Connekt
- Skill base international betting products like Umode
- Tournament and Casual gamer platform https://www.challengeme.gg/
- Crypto Currency Token https://unikoingold.com/
- Affiliate Platform, Mautic Based CRM Platform, Custom Analytics and Tracking
- Editorial for relevant Target Audience
- Innovative R&D or Prototypes using things like real time Computer Vision or other interesting new Technology
- Drive passion, quality, best practice, and energy across the team
- Creating detailed a well-structured test strategy, and executing plans and test cases. Identifying, reporting and tracking defects.
- Evaluate, explore and model the product and features.
- Create product coverage outlines mind maps of what is to be tested.
- Write clear and concise bug reports and steps to reproduce.
- Apply basic problem solving skills.
- Calling out risks and quality concerns to product and discipline leadership when necessary.
- Building and maintaining dynamic test plans that are informed by the initiative-level test strategy.
- Coordinating with other product team Quality Owners to maintain effective and efficient cross-product test coverage.
- Coach others on test strategy, test execution and the use of test tools
- Make continuous self-education a priority.
- Keep up to date with the evolution of the testing industry
- 3+ yrs proven work experience in software development
- 3+ yrs proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Excellent working knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Lean product development processes
- A keen eye for detail and though you\’re senior, you\’re comfortable being hands on in a small team, start-up environment
- Excellent Communication skills – both verbal and written
- Customer Centric, \”can do\” attitude – Always curious about their experience.
- Computer literacy, and keyboard skills
Apply now by sending your application including your salary expectations to [email protected]
We’re a champion team. We always give maximum effort. We embrace failbut learn. We always ask why. We host events we stream, we code, we play. We have fun!