Senior Agile Coach / Scrum Master * // GameDuell
Do you enjoy working with creative, high performing teams in an international environment? Are you passionate about agile methods such as Scrum or XP and know how to use them flexibly? Do you enjoy the challenge of completing projects to a high standard and have demonstrable knowledge of agile principles in theory and practice? If so, find your ideal job at GameDuell as our new Senior Agile Coach / Scrum Master!
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on superior player experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world, with over 70 games on our website, social networks, and mobile devices.
- Implement processes to create an environment for optimal team performance
- Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Coach the Product Owner in techniques for effective product backlog management
- Act as mediator and facilitate communication between all relevant parties for team ceremonies, such as plannings and retrospectives
- Implement agile techniques in the company as a change manager and coach the organization in the optimal application of agile values
- Remove impediments to the Development team’s progress
- Trigger and follow-up continuous improvement within your teams and the entire company
- Work with the Agile Project Management team to continually improve agility throughout the whole company
- Flexibility to take the roles of a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, or Agile Project Manager, depending on your team’s current needs
What we expect
- Profound work experience with agile project management methods
- A university degree is required and 4+ years of experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Passion for efficient processes
- Strong social skills, outgoing, open demeanor
- A team player with experience in and passion for teamwork
- Knowledge of techniques such as Management 3.0, Design Thinking etc.
- Work experience in IT projects
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer
- Demanding tasks and new challenges
- Interesting possibilities for your personal development
- A great, performance oriented, friendly and international team
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks and coffee, fruit, pool table, table tennis, a sunny roof terrace, and much more!
- Flexible work hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application as PDF via e-mail to Chi Pham ([email protected]) with the subject line ‘Senior Agile Coach / Scrum Master’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.