Senior Backend Developer (m/f) for a finleap venture // FinLeap
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one FinTech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing FinTech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities, and industry expertise, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market.
With 15 established ventures and several new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities for back-end engineers with varying levels of experience. All our engineers are consistently challenged by building revolutionary products from scratch.
Whether you work on one of our early stage ventures, like our cybersecurity or digital banking ventures, or a venture yet to be founded, you can expect to have a direct impact on the establishment, direction, and growth of the technology that drives our products.
What would we like to see in you?
- Tech stack BE: AWS, Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, JVM (Kotlin, Scala, Clojure)
- Testing mindset and an eye for clean code
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams
What’s in it for you?
- An incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team of over 600 employees representing more than 55 nationalities across our ecosystem
- A leadership team dedicated to your ongoing growth and development
- Benefits packages with a generously paid vacation allowance
- Discounts for public transportation tickets, gym memberships, and local restaurants
- Extra free perks including snacks and drinks, German classes, weekly yoga and exercise sessions, monthly breakfasts, company outings, and more!
Ready to take the leap? Apply now with your CV and/or online portfolio to be considered for all backend engineering roles within the finleap universe.