Senior Backend Engineer, API, Workflow Automation (Java)
Picsart is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join the Enterprise team. If you are at a crossroads of your career growth and looking for experimentations to contribute with your talent and excellence ambitions, the Picsart Enterprise team is the right fit for you to get involved and offer the best of your ideas and potential.
The Enterprise team will be delivering Picsart’s best-in-class tools and on-trend content via a range of integrations, from APIs & SDKs to Collaboration tools, app marketplace, workflow automation and not only. The enterprise and business development teams will collaborate to find new use cases and innovate with new solutions to empower the creator in all of us and perfect the future of how organizations communicate.
You will work with cutting edge languages, frameworks, and tools such as:
- Java, Kotlin, Scala
- Apache Solr/ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka
- Spark, Big Data, DataBricks, Delta Lake
- Cloud technologies, Microservices, Docker/Kubernetes, ELK Stack and much more.
- Build mission-critical applications that process ten thousand requests per second through a microservices architecture
- Develop APIs and integrations for a large-scale application according to business needs and priorities
- Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality of the application.
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with Unit/Integration testing and knowledge of corresponding frameworks, such as JUnit/Mockito
- Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Experience with key-value databases such as Redis is a plus.