Senior BI Developer (f/m/d) // zenloop
“How likely is it that you would recommend our product to a friend or colleague?” Once you’ve answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter System.
“Success happens when your customer experiences a truly unique journey.” We at zenloop are more than just a Berlin made Start Up. Experiencing our first initial success story with Flaconi, an online perfumery with over thousands of divers beauty products, made us come up with a new approach. How do you drive greatest customer relationships? Simple answer: Ask your customers and act based on every single feedback! By using the Net Promoter System (NPS) method, we help our customers to improve their product, service and relationship to end-consumers. Focus on our product is our lifeline and DNA of zenloop.
We are currently searching to strengthen our business development team in Berlin by having a seasoned Senior BI Developer (w/m/x) on board to support our current growth and vision within the customer retention management world.
As a senior BI Developer you will develop the ETL process to integrate all relevant data sources to one cloud based database. You will as well mine our big data to support internal and external stakeholders to better understand their activities and business impact. Generating real time recommendations to our customers will create an added value to our platform strengthening our market positioning.
- Solution design & prototype plans to present big data analytics for Product and Operations
- Manage the monitoring and optimization of our internal pipelines
- Manage the monitoring and optimization of our customer pipelines, including real-time personalized recommenders & advanced BI dashboards
- Big Data experience-Hadoop, SQL, Hive
- Experience in driving a full Life-Cycle Development and maintenance of ETL Processes
- Experience in creating data mappings, design data model for Business Intelligence & UI reporting and building out a Tech-Stack
- Nice to have : Proficiency in data-manipulation programming languages, for instance Python or R
- Highly competent with relational database design and structured query language (SQL).
- Experience in designing and documenting conceptual, logical and physical data models, data dictionaries, entity-relationship diagrams, and metadata management
- Very detailed and high quality working style
- Solution oriented
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind
- Problem solving attitude
- Challenging and varied tasks in a dynamic environment
- Chance to individually grow in a fast growing environment with expert founders and a management team
- Regularly trainings to increase constantly your knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Half yearly company offsites, regularly team events and team lunches
- High end equipment and a office in the heart of Berlin