Senior Data Scientist / Engineer // Carl Finance
Who is Carl Finance?
We are a FinTech company specializing in helping owners of SMB companies to sell their businesses. For this purpose, we provide a platform, which enables company owners to find suitable successors for their businesses. We therefore automate essential steps of the procedure, reduce complexity for the owner and their advisor and accelerate the succession process.
Our mission is to become the #1 M&A platform for the SMB market.
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer (m/w/d) to help us build our platform. The role requires special skills in the following areas:
- integration of external data sources
- advanced web scraping
- text mining and natural language processing
- setup and creation of recommender systems
- integration of reinforcement learning for recommendations
- smart ideas on best usage of your skills to bring us closer to our goal…
What we are looking for?
- A degree in CS, statistics, physics, mathematics or other relevant field
- Skills to penetrate complex issues and reduce them to the essential factors
- Senior level work experience (4+ years) as Data Engineer / Data Scientist
- Ability to identify and set up most suitable databases based on characteristics of the data set and the problem that is being addressed
- Strong command in Python
- A curious mind with the desire to use data to disrupt an industry
- Excitement to tackle a problem strategically and solve it end-to-end
- Ability to work in English, in cross-functional agile teams
Why work for Carl Finance?
- Have a direct impact in the success of a fast growing company
- Leverage data to reshape the corporate finance industry
- Be responsible for your own projects
- Enjoy a young and dynamic work environment
- Get gym memberships and other employer benefits
- Have free fruits & drinks in our office in Berlin-Mitte
Does all of this looks exciting to you? Apply here and let us have a chat about further details!