(Senior) Data Scientist (f/m/div) at Joonko // FinLeap
We are Joonko
Through our smart technology and expert knowledge we connect the old and the new world, making our products attractive for the B2B and B2C market and focus on a disruption and digitalization of banking and insurances.
Inspired by the courage and strength of Junko Tabei, we have set ourselves the goal of removing the obstacles our customers face. Our claim and declared goal is to recommend the best product for our clients, which is exactly tailored to their individual needs.
We build on a passionate and unique company culture, driven by our CEO Carolin Gabor. What we do is based on Impact, Responsibility and Collaboration. We nurture an environment of diversity and freedom, where people can truly be themselves. We want you to love coming to work.
We’re now looking for a (Senior) Data Scientist (f/m/div) to join us! If you like to think out of the box and make people’s lives easier, we are looking for you.
What will keep you challenged:
- Improve the experience of our customers by working on some core product features
- Productionize your work, keep it running, improve it, and make sure it scales as our business grows
- Keep up to date with new research and contribute ideas
- Work together with other engineers, product managers, designers, etc. in our cross-functional product teams
- A dynamic environment with flat hierarchies in an early-stage startup with big plans
What we would like to see in you:
- Multiple years of experience as a data scientist, applying ML to real life problems
- Motivation and ability to build high quality services that become a core part of our product
- We’re looking for either a specialist in recommendation systems OR natural language processing. Alternatively someone who has experience within a broad range of domains.
- Strong command of a general purpose programming language, ideally Python
- Experience with microservice architectures and relevant AWS products
- Data and code quality are not negotiable for you
- Ability to work in English speaking, cross-functional, agile teams
- Ability to communicate and convince others of your ideas, as well as disagree-and-commit
- A curious mind and the genuine desire to learn new tools and frameworks as well as sharing your knowledge
Why join Joonko?
- Have a direct impact on the development of this new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H:32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem.
Does this looks like your next challenge? Apply here and let’s talk more about it!