Senior Developer (React, node.js) (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Senior developer to join one of our cross functional teams! Our teams are responsible of improving, maintaining and developing new features for our customer facing app and back-office application within Ziegert-EverEstate. You will be part of a highly dedicated team with full responsibility and the chance of making a great impact in our products. You will be focusing in one of the key areas of our products and you will be generating a lot of value within the organization. If you are a great collaborator, team player and visionary, we are waiting for your application!
The teams are currently managing our tech stack based on: React.js, Redux, Node.js, Contentful, Restful APIs, Graphql (Relay or Apollo), Third party integrations such as Dynamic CRM etc., and AWS infrastructure.
- Full responsibility in maintaining, improving and scaling our current codebase and stack
- Proficient with Node.js and React.js with a stronger focus either in react or node
- Proficiency and familiarity with AWS infrastructure and infrastructure as code
- Ideally good understanding of third-party integrations (Dynamic CRM and others)
- You have worked in agile, product-driven teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mindset: You combines thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a passion for getting things done regardless of whether that means taking on some of the mundane but necessary tasks to help the team get through
- Skillset/Technique: Attention to clean, scalable & well-tested code by applying TDD; experience with
- Giving People Room to Grow: You’re always welcome to contribute your own ideas and help us revolutionise the real estate industry
- Start-Up Mentality: We’re a young, experienced, and international team with English as our official company language
- Training & Development: We support your professional development with a dedicated budget
- Freedom: Flexible working hours, foosball and ping pong tournaments are part of our company culture
Apply now with all relevant documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Ziegert EverEstate Team
Ziegert EverEstate is the somewhat different real estate company. Our international team includes not only seasoned real estate professionals, but also digital natives, creative web developers and real sales talents. What unites us is our mission: with maximum customer focus and digital innovation, we want to bring real estate buying into the 21st century and change the market for good. As part of our team, you too can challenge the status quo and contribute to our future-oriented strategy.