Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) of Amadeus, travel audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching Billions of travellers globally.
Our aim is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. You will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travelers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain & evolve a production infrastructure handling thousands of requests per second and processing TBs of data per day;
- Participate in the analysis of new requirements and develop core services to support and accelerate our IT teams productivity;
- Bring SRE expertise to evaluate and productionize new services and data processing solutions;
- Focus on developing systems automation and provisioning frameworks to increase delivery teams autonomy and ownership;
- Mentor, support and coach regarding tools, concepts and cloud best practices.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day and work with cutting-edge technology;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- The opportunity to work with large amounts of data;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance.
We are looking for passionate Engineers who:
- Want to have a strong impact and seek to understand how their team can contribute to the progress of the IT organization;
- Are familiar with distributed systems, their complexity and benefits, but also the trade-offs involved;
- Like to code and automate as much as possible in an environment with Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, golang applications and big data pipelines;
- Understand SLIs, SLOs, SLAs and like to monitor everything. Prometheus & Grafana are your best palls;
- Have worked in a production Kubernetes environment and understand the concepts around overlay networks and Kubernetes Operators;
- Are in the frontline of technology innovation and love to transfer your knowledge, experience and best practices to our Engineers.
We would be eager to know if:
- You have experience helping IT teams working in secure environments dealing with sensitive data;
- You have worked in multi-region setups and understand the trade-offs and complexities involved.
You contact person is Masha at email@example.com and we encourage you to get to know us better at https://careers.travelaudience.com/
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!