(Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) // Verimi
- You are an organized and motivated person with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You should have experience in the following areas:
- Advanced scripting skills including bash and python. Development experience with Java or Go is a big plus.
- Thorough understanding of linux
- Proven experience with docker and docker compose
- Proven experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or OpenStack
- Proven experience with at least one of the following: saltstack, ansible, puppet, chef
- Proven production experience of running Apache Mesos, Kubernetes or Docker Swarm cluster
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes e.g. being able to write a custom operator is a big plus
- Experience setting up and managing monitoring and log aggregating solutions
- Proven experience of building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with service mesh solutions e.g. Linkerd, Istio.
- You are responsible for the conception, implementation, optimization and control of effective high-traffic IT infrastructures.
- You support deployment and testing on our test and production environments as well as config management.
- You will accompany the entire process of software implementation including conception, coding and testing.
- You are responsible for the system administration of our DevOps Toolchain.
- You support the service management colleagues in the area of reporting.
- Your activity portfolio is completed by the analysis of performance risks as well as by operational IT support in case of malfunctions and their error analysis, as well as – correction.
- We have the unique opportunity to shape the future of digital identity management in Europe.
- We are a dynamic start-up company that is built on a solid foundation with 13 well-known shareholders.
- We live flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every colleague contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We work in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Free drinks and fruit are just as much a part of it as flexible working hours, working from home, and 30 days vacation.