Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) // XAIN
XAIN, the eXpandable AI Network, is a Berlin-based technology company. We tackle the dilemma of unlocking the full power of AI without compromising data privacy and build solutions that bring enterprises to the forefront of AI utilization. XAINs origin was a research project at Oxford University and Imperial College London by CEO Leif-Nissen Lundbaek and CTO Professor Michael Huth. Research is in our DNA and today serves as our driving force for further innovation. XAIN aims to solve some of the biggest challenges in the research field of privacy-preserving AI, particularly focusing on Federated Machine Learning. For further information on products and research, visit xain.io.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and ambitious Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) to join our team of international multi-talents at our office in Berlin Mitte. You will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of our applications on AWS, directly control the configuration, management and security of our infrastructure and data.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Setup and maintenance of Python, Node.js, and applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Setup and maintenance of alerting and monitoring tools like e.g. Prometheus
- Support various teams with Docker and Docker Compose knowledge
- Maintain and develop infrastructure as code with Terraform
- Maintain and develop Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with GitLab
- Close collaboration with the AI & Blockchain teams on technical implementation solutions
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field. A relevant practical experience in programming would also be advantageous
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- A mentoring and team player attitude towards your colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Full time availability and eligibility to work in Germany
- Be part of a dynamic, international, ambitious team of talented people
- A great opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement on a strategic and creative level
- Entrepreneurial flexibility, autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A fast-paced, multi-faceted working environment and an exciting company product
- A competitive pay
- A perks and benefits program available for all team members
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Then apply with us by submitting your application documents at [email protected]
We’re excited about you!