Senior DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
As pioneers of digital psychotherapy, we operate one of the leading mental health platforms. This includes psychotherapy via video consultation and the MindDoc self-help app, which more than 3 million customers worldwidehave now downloaded onto their smartphones.
With our individually tailored offering, we encourage people to take their mental health into their own hands as well. We make help and support easily accessible. Anytime, anywhere, and for anyone.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer (m,f,d) at MindDoc you…
- work in a cross-functional agile teams on our therapy platform, which is one of the leading digital applications for guided and unguided treatment for mental health
- are familiar with state of the art technology and development stack and best-practices, you have the option to contribute to the technology strategy and roadmap of the team.
- play a key role in the company’s core strategy and you are significantly responsible for our overall success
- contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning.
- are responsible for the overall cloud infrastructure of our services including monitoring issues, alerts and costs.
- thrive on automation and optimization.
- have more than 5 years building and maintaining web applications in agile environments.
- ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and debugging and experience with deployment/test automation.
- proficient with Terraform and Docker
- have experience with cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Heroku or GCP) and are an expert in Unix systems.
- value a great user experience as much as a great technical architecture.
- speak fluent English, German is a plus.
- are very good at communicating with people, motivating them and getting the whole team on the same page.
You can expect…
- First and most important for us: A meaningful job. Digitizing mental health and helping thousands of people daily is not easy, but when it works it is incredibly meaningful
- A carefully crafted balance between a digital health startup with flat hierarchies, a self-dependent way of working, clear-cut communication, and speed on the one hand and a strong, stable and family-owned hospital group as our 100% shareholder on the other hand provides a unique combination of innovation and flexibility + a stable and safe job
- 30 days of vacation
- Work remotely, come to the office in Berlin or Munich whenever you want
- Sponsored lunch
- VIP treatment in Schön Klinik’s portfolio, pension plan, and child care
- Company bike lease options
- Employee discounts with more than 600 different brands