Senior DevOps Engineer (Platform Engineering) – (m/f/d) // Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs, a successful and rapidly growing startup, is a world class platform for automated testing in a Continuous Integration environment. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help our Platform Engineering team revolutionize the developer experience at Sauce Labs. The Platform Engineering team is responsible for building and maintaining tools and frameworks that enable developers to build, test, deploy, and monitor applications without having to build it all themselves
What would be your day with us? You will:
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, security, testing, and deployment, all the way to prod
- Own the “ideal pipeline” blueprint that developers at Sauce will base new applications on and migrate existing applications to
- Own upgrades, manage systems integrations and guide tool selection
- Build tools that help Saucers to rapidly develop new applications and have confidence that their changes will work flawlessly in production
- Work with many different teams at Sauce to ensure a smooth transition as teams adopt a new CI platform
- Learn our stack inside and out, and triage cross-cutting issues in our environment
- Help foster thought leadership and work to educate our engineering organization about best CI/CD practices and approaches.
- Help lead engineering teams towards secure CI/CD and development practices
What do you need to bring with you?
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong background building fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Strong DevOps experience, with significant time spent developing web services
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience managing Jenkins
- Experience managing Artifactory
- Experience with static code analysis and automated patching techniques
- Familiarity with agile software and test driven development
- Strong sense of ownership and passion for engineering great products with stellar user experiences
- Intimate involvement with developer communities and open source web technologies
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and modern technical equipment
- Catered lunch 3 days per week, fresh fruits and beverages all day long
- Own personal development budget so you will always stay sharp and alert in regards to any technical and non-technical topics that are important to your further professional development
- You will get public transport and sport activities benefits
- Yoga class is offered once a week
- You have the potential to participate once a week in a German language course for free
- A modern and convenient office space environment to boost your team’s success and creativity
Your application will be reviewed and if your profile is matching, we will reach out to you in order to arrange an initial screening.
Technical deep dive with some members of the team
Final interview round – get to know better the team and projects onsite/remotely. This way we are confident we will provide you with the means to make a conscious and informed decision about your further career development with Sauce.
Curious about our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application!