Senior Elixir Developer
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Senior Elixir Developer, you will be part of the Audience Builder Team and responsible for the implementation and the maintenance of an Elixir applicative. Additionally, you’ll work with our data-ingestion group which uses Scala and Flink. In developing new features and third-party integrations you will handle large data volumes. Furthermore, your understanding of large systems with multiple interconnected services and how to write code that serves hundreds of gigabytes per request (yet produces results), will help you to evolve our Audience Builder API.
- Evolve API backend serving interactive queries on 9TB dataset
- Stream large quantities of data from a database
- Ensure reliability and availability of our service
- Implement third-party API integrations
- Work in cross-functional teams and contribute to various projects
What you bring:
- Solid background in backend development & experience with Elixir (min 2+ years)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Basic understanding of Adjust’s business and product is a plus
- Interest in high volume of data or learning Scala is a plus
- Ability to work independently and proactively take initiative to improve the product
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!