Senior Frontend Developer
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by New Work, who are investing heavily in our growth and expansion.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will set and drive the product design vision and culture by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain our platform
- Collaborate closely with our Product/Tech team and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application
- Conduct code review and explain technical concepts to non-technical team members
- Continuously explore ways to improve our architecture
- Contribute your own ideas and work closely with different business units
- Mentor junior developers and help them grow in their profession
We look for potential.
To thrive in the role of Senior Frontend Developer, you bring the following skills and experiences:
- Significant hands-on experience with Single Page Application frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Ember or the willingness to learn Ember
- Widespread knowledge of different frontend architectures and where to apply them
- Experience with relevant software development best practices such as TDD and CI
- Ability and willingness to mentor, support and guide other developers
- Experience with (and love for) agile processes
- The mindset and ability to openly and constructively communicate about your work, ideas, and problems in order to find solutions together
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
- Great quality of our application, testing strategies and a smooth user experience
- Evaluating technologies on the value they add to users as well as the engineering team
- Continuous improvements while striving for the ultimate goal of increasing the value we can deliver to our customers
- Simplicity and collective ownership
- Sharing your knowledge with your team
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :)
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
- The chance to shape and drive the team, with potential to grow into a leadership role
- Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume along with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!