Senior Frontend Developer (React/Dashboard)
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Senior Frontend Developer (Dashboard) you will be part of our Dashboard team, a multidisciplinary, agile and specialized team. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, development and maintenance of our Dashboard application: a modern React and Angular 1 hybrid currently transitioning towards React as well. You’ll be part of a team that has a direct impact on our product, user experience and technology choices.
- Take full ownership of our client-side applications and write expressive and testable code in reasonably sized units of work
- Collaborate with our product, UI design, UX and other tech teams to ship meaningful new features regularly in an agile environment
- Participate in code reviews to give and receive constructive feedback
- Monitor the application to ensure the best experience for our users
- Take part in technical discussions and contribute with your ideas and experience
What you bring:
- Proficiency in React with a strong focus on quality, testability and best practices
- Very good knowledge of HTML, CSS and Git
- Experience working with debuggers and browser developer tools
- Experience with Flux architecture
- Strong collaboration in a cross-functional team and a fast-paced agile environment
- Efficient communication across diverse team
- Experience working with Design Systems and Microfrontend architecture is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!