Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/x)
Ever been frustrated with business and tech not understanding each other? We believe this friction can be minimized, using data insights.
TechMiners’ solutions enable both tech and non-tech roles (like CEOs and investors) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills and lengthy analysis. Our unique software product turns insights from tech data into actionable advice, transparency, and ultimately trust – independently of the stakeholders’ level of technical understanding.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and shaping frontends to our unique platform for tech transparency used by consultants and other colleagues alike. Your passion for modern web technologies and great user-interfaces will seen everyday.
- Build, develop and maintain the frontends to our unique platform for tech transparency
- Shape our frontend architecture, choose technologies and frameworks with sustainability and pragmatism in mind
- Build MVPs for testing out new business areas
- Work in an agile environment and contribute via code, pull requests, grooming meetings and retrospectives
- Take responsibility for your team’s products, including testing, documentation, technical debt and delivery
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional experience in architecting and implementing scalable & multi-component UI systems
- Practical know-how on handling build pipelines (e.g. NPM, Webpack, Grunt)
- Strong experience in frontend test automation (e.g. Jest, Jasmine, CucumberJS)
- Proven skills with modern SCM, Build & Release Tools (Git, Docker, K8s is a plus)
- Strong soft skills, willingness to actively share your knowledge and experience
- Understand the benefits of working in an agile and goal oriented environment
- See the inner workings of many different tech companies and quickly build up a deep understanding of how tech organizations really operate (a skill normally acquired through years of leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency, and ownership: focus on outcome, not output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly team retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- The latest in hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in a room. We also really enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
Our data-mining & analytics platform is inspired by data-driven approaches to engineering. The idea for our specialized advisory service started with us exploring alternatives to “manual” due diligence audits. Today it is guiding investors more safely, offering them unique technical insights, and assisting with the speedy delivery of true expertise.
TechMiners’ success was possible only thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by three battle-proven entrepreneurs, with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing, and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate, to achieve the most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work, and amazing colleagues. If you share our belief that an integrated, mutual understanding of Business and Tech is key to outstanding organizations, plus excellent results, we would like to hear from you.
Your Turn: apply now!