(Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/f/x)
UP42 is a state of the art geospatial data marketplace that, for the first time, brings together a large number of previously disparate data sources like high-resolution satellites, drones, IoT, and many more. UP42 enables geospatial service providers to develop and offer industry-specific solutions for their clients. Our corporate partner’s strategic and financial assets give us a significant launch pad as well as a lasting advantage.
We are looking for a (Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Work closely alongside product, UX/UI and Backend development team to design and implement new product features
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Contribute to continuous delivery and test-driven development
- Contribute to the highly efficient agile development process
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend services
- Closely collaborate with the CTO in order to align work streams and achieve the set partner integration and functionality launch goals
- Several years of experience in software design and development, preferably in a web-service environment
- Understanding of one or more of the following libraries and frameworks such as VueJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, SASS, Docker is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in the geospatial industry is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.