Senior Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
Media4Care is an innovative and fast-growing Senior Care Tech/AgeTech company. Our products are an expression of our deep wish to improve the joy of life of seniors and people with dementia. Not just for the affected persons, but for all relatives and their caretakers. In order to make this vision come true, we have developed a digital assistance system for seniors.
Today, we are already supporting more than 4,000 care homes and private homes in Germany. Our system was specifically developed to offer seniors an entertaining cognitive training and help them to stay easily connected with their families.
Our shared vision is greatly supported by strong industry partners and investors.
Our mission is to increase the joy of life for seniors, their relatives, and caretakers. To make our mission come true, our teams in Berlin and Munich develop innovative tablet-based products with domain-specific content that brings the care industry into the future. We strive to create real value to our customers by catering to their everyday needs and show them new ways for future care.
In this context, your role as (Senior) Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) is to develop new functionalities for our Media4Care platform that solve crucial challenges of caretakers, caring relatives and seniors. With your extensive technological skillset and ability to understand different use cases from a user perspective, you are able to create beautiful new features and improve existing services to create more value for our customers. Within our software engineering team, you will work on specific projects, collaborate with your team members to ensure that knowledge is constantly shared and pursue new ways across the full-stack to push our products forward.
Our team benefits from your curiosity and fresh ideas. You are eager to learn new technologies and improve your approaches to problem-solving. At the same time you take great care for the quality of your own and the team’s code in order to produce the best possible quality for our customers.
We strive for diversity, inclusion and a rich mix of different backgrounds in our teams. These are crucial values for our future success as a company, a driver for innovation and a must for a sustainable society – therefore we highly encourage every qualified person regardless of gender, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender expression or identity to apply for the position.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy new features of our app suite
- Build and take operational responsibility for the Media4Care platform
- Ensure best possible quality delivered
- Monitor and improve the usage of the services you build
- Thrive on your personal and professional development
- Create a smooth and pleasant end-user experience, for both our customers and your colleagues
- Solid knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience with writing APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Working knowledge of using Docker
- Solid track record of working in teams
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java or Kotlin for writing native apps in iOS and Android
- Prior experience with glass box & black box testing, distributed architectures, applications tuning/profiling, and continuous integration are all highly valued
- Experience with AWS & Terraform
- Front-End: TypeScript, React, Apollo, Ionic Framework
- Back-End: PostgreSQL, Postgraphile, AWS, Terraform
- Tooling: Github, CircleCI, Cucumber
Benefits / Motivation:
- We offer you a position which combines both personal growth opportunities and a high sense of social value
- Contribute to the growth of a fast scaling purpose-driven startup
- Company pension scheme, fitness vouchers and always enough Mate to get you through the day
- Participate in Tech conferences in Europe
- Internal training opportunities such as Tech Talks, Meetups and hackathons
- Work at one of the nicest places in Berlin, right at the Kanal between Kreuzberg and Neukölln
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- German classes, if needed