Senior Full Stack Developer
Pylot is on a mission to simplify the daily lives of small business owners and allow them to focus their energy on their craft and customers. Through our one-stop-service – the cockpit – entrepreneurs have access to software solutions covering all aspects of marketing and managing their business.
Pylot connects small businesses from a wide range of verticals and industries to best-in-class software providers through our SaaS platform to speed up and simplify processes, reduce overhead and increase customer proximity.
We’re a new company. We embrace new ideas, curiosity and freedom. If you thrive in an energetic environment and are passionate about empowering the small business owner and looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer position, we’d love to meet you!
What will keep you challenged as an experienced engineer?
- You will work in a fast-paced, innovative environment with a cross-functional team (developers, product owners, designers for one goal).
- Developing different projects contributing to the generation of a clear competitive advantage with the launch of a new product.
- Here, you can develop your skills because you will be working on:
- Will act as a sparring partner for other developers in your team (Pair-/MOB-programming, Graceful Code-Reviews)
- Bringing our product vision to life: contributing ideas in feature discovery, plan the development details and deliver thin feature slices quickly into production
- Will be able to shape our tech stack and engineering culture since it is owned by the teams
What will help you succeed?
- You pay attention to emerging technologies that can benefit our new product and suggest methods to apply them.
- You have a testing mindset and an eye for clean code (let us know about your experience with TDD-, BDD-Frameworks, and CI/CD-pipelines).
- You are able to translate UI designs well into code with reusable front-end components.
- You have great engineering skills, strong fundamentals, and elegance in your work.
- Your Experience integrating and maintaining vendor solutions core to an application
- You have a strong sense of long term ownership of the work you do and believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons.
- You have excellent communication skills in English with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day
What you can expect from us?
- A high degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to be part of an early-stage founding team
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- Relocation and visa support for internationals