Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
Join a tech company with the mission to change the world for the better! You can provide state-of-the-art technology solutions to the more-than-profit, non-profit, and public sectors while reflecting sustainable approaches back into the tech world.
What will you work on?
- We teamed up with one of the leading welfare associations to develop a progressive web application in the mental healthcare space with the potential to reach millions of users
- Expect the most interesting projects in the field of responsible banking, #FinTech4Impact and sustainable finance
- Shape the future of the organic food trade and how to inspire customers for a sustainable lifestyle
- Communicate across different developer teams from both N3XTCODER and our clients
- Be a vital part in taking N3XTCODER to the next level
What do we require from you?
- 4+ years software engineering experience
- React, Vue, or Angular experience
- NodeJS experience
- Automated testing (Mocha, Jest, Jasmine etc)
- Knowledge of REST APIs and HTTP
- Data modelling
- Experience with version control, software change management, especially Git
- Experience working with continuous integration/delivery
- Proven ability to learn fast and achieve goals, even in a remote environment
What else could you bring to the table?
- Relational database knowledge
- Cloud hosting solutions such as Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Python, Ruby, and/or shell scripting know-how
- Familiarity with agile software engineering and processes
- Experience with systems architecture design and documentation
- Experience implementing a continuous integration/delivery pipeline
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience on Headless CMS solutions (e. g. Sanity)
- Client Management/Cross-team communication
You’re a good fit if you:
- love to be learning and experimenting with new technologies
- prefer challenge over comfort zone and routine
- enjoy taking the initiative and figuring out solutions on your own
- are a mindful colleague, driven by a desire for learning and change, not ego
What are the benefits?
- Develop new tech skills while putting your energy into outcomes that benefit society as a whole
- Competitive salary and opportunities for equity/profit participation
- Join us at our beautiful office at the heart of Berlin (working there is optional – remote possible)
- Flexible work hours and location (optional four day work week)
- Work in a modern working environment with new technologies and a lot of creative freedom through flat hierarchies
- The possibility to join a startup on the rising tide and have a significant impact on a product with no technical debt
- Benefit from our international network of companies, organizations, startups and digital professionals in the impact-driven tech scene
We at N3XTCODER value diversity and foster an inclusive and equitable environment. We aim to be anti-discriminatory at all levels and encourage all qualified applicants to reach out regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity. If you’re looking to work in a tech company with an impact-driven mission, apply now! Don’t hesitate to do so even if you feel like your skills don’t match the requirements 100% – we’re all learning and growing together.