Senior iOS Developer // FCG Germany
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer who enjoys working in a team and loves building a quality app with fancy design and mind-blowing user experience.
We offer the possibility to work together with a group of experts in different areas like frontend, backend, full stack development, DevOps, iOS, Android and QA. At Frontier Car Group you’ll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do – with us the code will flow! Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged and our mission is to support your professional growth.
Your primary focus will be native iOS development of a real-time auction app in a cross-functional team with iOS, Android, backend and frontend developers as well as designers. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and to shape your own way of working.
Your technical skills
- At least 3 years of professional native iOS development experience
- Good grasp of Swift
- Strong knowledge of UIKit and common architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM etc)
- Understanding of iOS design principles, patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and libraries
- Working understanding of Git
- Some experience writing backend services
Your professional skills and personal qualities
- Planning and time management skills
- An eye for business requirements and skills to translate them into technical requirements
- Experience working in cross-functional teams a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Preferably a good sense of humor
We understand that tech start ups come in all possible shapes and sizes, but here’s what we have to offer:
- Hip office in Neukölln – soon at Alexanderplatz (and there for good)
- Globally we are now more than 1500 people – FCG enables you to learn about global automotive trading
- A workplace where trust, empowerment, and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring working environment
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- An international team, vibrant culture & company events
- Flexible working hours & option of home office
- Public transport company ticket
- Access to more than 20.000 online courses in coding, languages, management techniques and more
Frontier Car Group builds and runs marketplaces focused on emerging markets in the auto sector. The focus of FCG is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation. Currently available in nine countries! Join us for more.