Senior iOS Developer for Health-App “M-sense” (f/x/m)
There are currently over 20 people in our team, working together to develop the best app for headache and migraine. Many of us have first hand experience of living with migraine and/or other chronic illnesses, which has lead us to think about work, and our company-wide work culture, in depth.
Our Values Task Force has identified the following values as central to our mindset:
We want to give you responsibility so you can thrive both personally and professionally. We will nurture your skills, satisfy your aspirations, and give you the opportunity to introduce your interests to your work life.
Our joined vision is a world without headache. We want to improve care for people with headaches and migraines effectively and long-term, to make their lives easier. To achieve this lofty goal, we work together, structured and systematically.
Health doesn’t start with the app, but with a forward-thinking way of life. This is why we foster a work environment that facilitates and encourages a culture of wellbeing, both mental and physical. This includes flexible working times and places, and a collaboration between colleagues centered on mindfulness and mutual care.
We work for and from science. Clinical effectiveness and a strong scientific backing are central to our product and our process: we act based on data-driven decisions, and are invested in furthering research by collaborating with renowned partners.
Senior iOS Developer for Health-App “M-sense” (f/x/m) Berlin
We’re looking for someone with strong coding skills and a collaborative nature. We value friendliness and seeing that you like being part of something that matters.
- Design, build and optimize a native application for the iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- 3+ years of working experience in iOS development
- Solid knowledge of Core Data and its underlying concepts
- Ability to write multithreaded and asynchronous code
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Profound knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and trends
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ambition to learn and grow on a daily basis
- Practice working with Git, experience with Gitlab is a plus
- A highly motivated team
- Improve the life of people with migraines and headaches and shape an innovative product.
- Delicious coffee, soft drinks and cereal bar
- Flexible working hours and mobile working, so you can balance work, family and free time
- A sunny office above the roofs of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- An open, relaxed working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and many opportunities to get involved.