Senior iOS Developer // Sharecare Berlin
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health insurance companies effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations.
Sharecare Berlin has been been growing organically, from a collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, and professional but flexible IT solutions. We are ambitious, proactive, hands-on and result-oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to have fun on the job, work hard, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implement new features and maintain the iOS app of Sharecare Inc.
- Implement new features and maintain internal SDKs
- Debug, profile and optimize code
- Write unit and snapshot tests
- Integrate 3rd party components
- Review other team members’ code on pull requests and make improvement suggestions
- Participate in architectural discussions and decisions
- Take full ownership of parts of the app
- Deploy to the App Store.
- At least 3 years experience developing native iOS apps
- Knowledge of CoreData
- Ability to use AutoLayout in code and not relying on .xibs or storyboards
- Object oriented and functional programming mindset
- Fluent in English.
Knowledge and Experience
- Familiarity with the App Store and the app submission process
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, following the changes on the latest versions and Cocoa Touch
- Strong unit testing (XCTests) and integration testing mindset
- Well versed with version control tools (Git)
- Strong UI/UX orientation and excellent knowledge of UIKit
- Good knowledge of REST apis usage and best practices
- Reading knowledge of Ruby/Python/Bash Scripts
- Familiarity with CI systems, particularly Travis CI
- Knowledge of functional programming patterns would be advantageous.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program for all employees.