Senior iOS Developer
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people – no matter where they are in their health journey – unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone.
Our culture is fast-paced, high-energy and continually growing! We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day! Our work is interesting and fun, because our team members are unique, talented and dynamic. We provide a setting where enthusiastic team members work together and take joy in coming to work. There are exciting career opportunities and advancement is supported by leadership teams who are invested in the growth and development of you.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement new features and maintain the iOS app of Sharecare Inc.
- Implement new features and maintain internal SDKs
- Debug, profile and optimize code
- Write unit and snapshot tests
- Integrate 3rd party components
- Review other team members’ code on pull requests and make improvement suggestions
- Participate in architectural discussions and decisions
- Take full ownership of parts of the app
- Deploy to the App Store.
- At least 3 years experience developing native iOS apps
- Knowledge of CoreData
- Ability to use AutoLayout in code and not relying on .xibs or storyboards
- Object oriented and functional programming mindset
- Fluent in English.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Familiarity with the App Store and the app submission process
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, following the changes on the latest versions and Cocoa Touch
- Strong unit testing (XCTests) and integration testing mindset
- Well versed with version control tools (Git)
- Strong UI/UX orientation and excellent knowledge of UIKit
- Good knowledge of REST apis usage and best practices
- Reading knowledge of Ruby/Python/Bash Scripts
- Familiarity with CI systems, particularly Travis CI
- Knowledge of functional programming patterns would be advantageous.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program including:
- Office snacks
- Team building activities
- Company parties
- Office spine gymnastics
- Office massages
- Monthly ticket for public transport (Office workers)
- Educational activities budget
- Subsidy for occupational pension / occupational disability insurance
- Referral bonus program
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Sharecare. We look forward to reviewing your submission!
Please apply with the link below.