Senior Java Developer // Medici Living
Co-Living could be the future of urban housing and the answer to housing problems in many capital cities all around the globe. Medici-Living/QUARTERS is a forerunner and biggest actor in the marketplace of co-living with our innovative and tech-enabled rental housing solutions.
Technology is our most important asset in creating a network and community for people that want to use our co-living solutions all over the world. And so Medici-Living/QUARTERS is looking for a Senior Java Developer who wants to help us to realize our vision.
We’re a small and rather international team in our HQ in Berlin. We’re all good at what we do, and we enjoy working together. We dont believe in strict and repressive hierarchies and work practices. From day one, your work will have impact and you´ll never feel like a little cog in a machine. Just a lot of interesting and challenging work to get done.
Our developers are sparring partners, they bounce ideas of each other and always help one another to find the best possible solution.If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building an awesome company, this role is definitely for you.
What You´ll Do
- Help others around you grow as developers and be successful
- Application and infrastructure design from concept through development and implementation
- design interfaces for high-availability-systems and conduct development activities within a multi-disciplined team for all stages of development (planning, estimation and execution)
- collaborate closely with architects, product owners and other stakeholders to enable modern application development (enable continuous integration & deployment and DevOps)
You’re offering these qualifications
We are looking for candidates with a good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns, Microservices Architecture style but most importantly you know your way around building RESTfull Java WebServices/MicroServices.
Candidates should be passionate about learning new technologies, have great interpersonal skills and enjoy operating in a fast paced team setting.
Our Recruiting Process
We aim to reply to all applicants within a few days of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at pebble.
The stages include:
- CV review
- phone interview
- Face to Face interview in our Office In Berlin Kreuzberg with our Tech Lead
- a little coding challenge that includes you working with our team on a task, so you can get a better feel for the way our team works and the other way around. You´ll be joining them for lunch as well so you can get to know each other on a more personal level.
Work Location: Berlin
Send us your compelling CV/resume, salary expectations and possible start date and let’s connect quickly.
This might be your step into an amazing career with truly amazing people!
Looking forward to seeing your application soon.