Do you know how many obstacles freelancers face when it comes to their finances?
It starts with opening a business account and leads to taking care of all the tax issues. We want to make it easy to run an own business when being self-employed and offer tailored services that address the pressing, and unique needs freelancers face.
First we created a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings. Now we also offer a tax service for the self-employed to really take care of all of their needs. After a Series B funding we’re expanding our engineering team and looking for engineers who want to pe part of taxes automation in Germany.
You’ll work as a member in one of our cross-functional teams and ensure that we create a system and architecture that helps the company and our customers.
- Work on frontend (mobile and web appsmobile and webapp) as well as backend tasks.
- Help us within the conception, development and optimization of algorithms and applications with a focus on machine learning.
- Implement new features and fix bugs
- Come up with ideas and suggestions to improve our processes and standards
- Spread your knowledge in the team and mentor junior developers to fulfill their potential
- 5+ years of experience in backend/API technologies – we use use NodeJS, /PostgreSQL and write things in TypeScript
- Strong frontend skills – we build our web apps with react and our mobile apps with React Native and mainly use Redux and React Hooks. React Native for our mobile app.
- An eye for quality (automated tests, clean code, striving for improvements)
- Experience with implementing REST APIs / GraphQL and CI/CD process
Your future Team:
We are a team of engineers who are from 10+ countries and enjoy working with each other day by day. Below you can find our beliefs which unite us:
- Knowledge is like good news, it is best if you share it
- Responsibility is like bad news, it’s best not to be alone
- We embrace iteration
- Multitasking kills efficiency
- Software is not an island
- All for one, one for all
- Let’s have fun
We expect that everyone in our team:
- Takes ownership
- Gives constructive feedback
- Embraces change
- Communicates proactively
- Understands and questions specifications
How we show our love:
- Decide if you want to work on-site or 100 % remote.
- Flexible, trust-based working hours
- Great team that loves to grow
- Bring in your ideas (from machine learning to deployment)
- Personal coaching
- A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community where you can grow personally and professionally, including possibilities to move internally within the company
- Lovely, sunny and green office in central Berlin with office dogs
- Regular team events and company off-sites
- Weekly German and English classes
- Sponsored daily on-site lunches
- Urban Sports Club membership
We know that time is precious and this is why we try to keep our recruiting process short. You’ll meet directly in the first interview min. 2 of our team leads to get directly an idea about our culture and the people behind. We are looking forward to getting to know you!